Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Thinking out loud...

Could covid and 23andMe testing be used to identifiy people with specific genetic markers?
Could a vaccine be developed that targets people with specific genetic markers?

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Never like any of the DNA testing.....felt "they" were looking for something .....

me too...being an adopted kiddo i have always wondered about my history but i would never ever do that because i felt the same way...

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lisamincey in this post can reply

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

In response lisa mincey to her Publication

I'm adopted too and my hubs talked me into ancestry.com 1) I found my birth mother and 2 half sisters 2) be careful what you wish for and 3) but I wish I wouldn't have done it!!

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

yeah i am not willing to open that particular pandoras box...i have my mom and dad and they are the only mom and dad i know or want to know...i am so loved by them so im not missing anything in that realm...and even though i wonder about the history health wise im not willing to go there...so sorry about your situation

(1) Show this thread