Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! THE GREAT AWAKENING! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! No vaxing going on here.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

You can se the text on his little note so yes, he signed blank pages!

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

I thought it was strange he didnt hold up the signed EO for the press. oh wait... that would lead to questions. nothing to see here.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana isnt sure. The pics I saw were blank pages, but it is very hard these days to tell what is real even when you see with your own eyes.
For instance the motorcade looked like it was filmed by a nobody driving down the road that none of the soldiers even noticed. And the view at the front of the WH looked fake, and there is no damn way Trump woud EVER allow Biden to fookin touch JFK's desk! NEVER!

And by the way Hi Doq!!' missed you

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication

THIS

(1) Show this thread

They appear to be, but did he not notice is the nigher question 😂

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

What is with the mask?

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

Remember when Trump had COVID at Walter Reed Hospital and the Liberals were screaming that he was signing a blank piece of paper?

Foreshadowing???

(2) Show this thread

😂😂😂😂😂😂 more importantly, did he even notice?

IIt feels like we are watching a movie, it feels off!! Something not rright, Like we are on Candid Camera and someone is pranking us with this Biden fake pretending “president” act.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Jennifer Smithee to her Publication

The entire vibe was off. I wasnt sure if it was no crowd or empathizing with how those kids must feel knowing their shit is all over the internet.

(1) Show this thread

They do appear blank. In comparison to a paper with writing next to the "EO" you can see writing. Why can you not see writing on the EO?

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

It reminds me of blank prescription pads. Those were all the rage to steal back in the day before it HAD to go digital.

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

Yes, Mr Biden we know the pages are blank, just look down as if you're reading them and hild the pen in your hand. Let's do this in one take, please.

(2) Show this thread

It does look like they are blank, even on the videos. Things definitely seem a bit off with the way they are playing things out. No crowd for inauguration, no salutes from the NG, CGI-faked acceptance speech to no attendees in November, no text on the EOs? I guess, even no USA corporation being inaugurated into. Lie upon lie upon lie.

Also, he could barely even get the pen out of the box. If there was text on the page, there was zero chance he would have managed to find the signature line!

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Jim McG to his Publication

Then it definitely will not be hard for anyone to get that bumbling fool out of office then, will it? But then there is Kamala...

In response Jim McG to his Publication

It's a movie

(2) Show this thread

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

No. It's the glare of the lighting. You can see content when he casts a shadow & he is reading the titles as he opens them. I did hear there were 17 though...

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

YES! Blank papers. Military is in command of country. Biden signed fakes for optics of the slimy cabal.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Yep, close up shows it.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Yep, close up shows it.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

whats up with the truck outside?
is numb nuts even in OO

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

good question😘

(1) Show this thread

well, if his EO's were signed under the Corporation, they don't really need to be 'real' to be real.

POTUS, on the other hand, signed his EO's undwr the United States, the Nation, and his bear real responsibilities and real penalties.

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

As far as he knows. He has no baseline.

As blank as the stare on his face.
https://youtu.be/aIws2W5CIk4

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Interesting... President Trump always helps them up so they could be seen after signing.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

good god help us....did you read the comments in the youtube video?

(3) Show this thread

Kiwi in Aus @meowscott on ALL other platforms, except @kiwimeow on GAB

I watched the video and you can see his signature when he signs, but the rest of it looks blank and you can tell he has no idea what the hell he is talking about as usual.

as blank as his brain scan would be.

Land of the Free because of the Brave! #WWG1WGA Proud Trump Supporter! Facts Over Fear! Love my #MAGA family!

😉Sure looked like it to me...now why would he be signing a blank "EO"? odd...

In response Vee Corrious to her Publication

To look presidental for the picture.

(1) Show this thread