Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Wonder if the wife will miss that pink salt lamp! I got a grinder around here someware!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I only use this.........it gives food a much better flavor......it really enhances everything.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

I agree! It really does!! ✨🙏🏼✨

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

💜Mmm...I use it in all my cooking and baking. It tastes different💙

In response Dottie French to her Publication

It truly does! I only use pink now to cook with! ✨✨✨

(1) Show this thread

Tis my favorite!!!

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication

It's zee best! ✨✨✨

(1) Show this thread

One of our local businesses has a Himalayan salt heaing room. It's amazing! It's like being at a beach made of pink salt.

In response Amy Lloyd to her Publication

Oh my goodness its the best! There is a Korean Spa with a range of rooms a few miles from my house. They have one whole room that is Pink Salt, One thats all Jade, one that is all clayballs you climb into and cover yourself, One ice room and one Hot room that is 225 degrees! That's my fav one before the Pink salt room! Game changers!!!

(1) Show this thread

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Girl, ever since you told me abou the Himilayan Salt inhaler, I've been using it an my asthma cough is completely gone! It worked immediately and I have not used my stupid steroid inhaler since! Thanks Sweet Friend! Love you! ❤️✝️🙏❤️✝️🙏❤️

In response Shannon Anne to her Publication

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️
I am soooo happy to hear this thank you sharing! I am going to do a post about those as well and to know it helped you makes me sooo happy my friend!! Lots of Love & Light and healing energy to you!! God Bless you and I am so grateful to have you in my life 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Wow, wish I had known that a little bit ago. was in Menards and they had that on clearance. I looked at it and thought nah I have so much salt at home 😕

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

I have also believed in it, but thinking we may have been duped. Been discovering that Himilayan may contain highest levels of floride. They sre poisining us with floride. I now use my naturally grown herbs for seasoning instead of any salt

https://poisonfluoride.com/pfpc/html/salt_facts.html

In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

Hmm. Well I don't believe that to be true whatsoever. Your source is from an article 18 years ago and I trust all of the holistic doctors who recommend it. It works and though others may try to steer others away from something good, based on old info that and I am not finding any other sources beyond yours that say that. Pink salt works and has a wide range of health benefits.

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

I love it 💖 Using this GOLD since 20 years 👍

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

I love it so much! I only cook with it or sea salt. It's sooo good for us and you can get a big bag for under $10. I use it in my baths too 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread