ThanQ for all you are doing Sir, you have the whole world praying for you and your family amd the teams! 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

TRUE ❤🇺🇸❤

True 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Love and prayers sent out for all in need💕

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

i'm not sure there are words to express the gratitude I Have for our president Donald Trump. He is our president and he is the best president we have ever had. God bless him God give him courage and God bless his family. America is behind him 100%

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

True

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

TRUE!

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

We are with you. Praying this Evil to stop.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

So True