Why are the British Virgin islands named that?

Why is Epstein Island & Branson Island located in the British Virgin Islands?

Why is Dick Branson's company called Virgin?

Why does the logo have a blood drip on it?

What else is going on in the Virgin Islands?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Wow, Doq! I have ALWAYS wondered why "virgin" would be the name of islands, ever since I was one!

Baaa. I humbly know some things, and want to learn about the others. Most people enjoy moral outrage, without the inconvenience of research.

Maybe because of the British 'Virgin Queen' Elizabeth, and because they were undiscovered until then? Learn the history!

They call them Virgin Islands, cause they like Virgins, as we all know by now, they like to shove it in our faces! I hate them all and want them all gone from our Planet.

Only followers of this user (@MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I saw the video of Branson's Island...another Temple.

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Good point!

Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

Then we have VIRGINia & MARYland right next to each other. 😳

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

a little light shined on the obvious and it all starts to make sense 🧐

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Why didn't anyone STOP them? Can we rename the Virgin Islands? INFURIATING!

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

I think we all know Branson is a pedo from way back....
A very sick group of people.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Every fkr that owns an Island needs to be fully investigated and vaporized!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

they have a pesticide problem. its a real chemical issue. numerous people were poisoned by the chemical, methyl bromide, in several year span. chemicals in everything we consume, also plagues this planet. we need more eyes on 👀 the crimes against humanity, through the intentional poisoning of ever human in this planet

Ugh right in plain sight...didnt bidans family own adjacent islands to epsteins?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

If you know, THEN take a look at who owns islands.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Any coincidence that George Whitesides, Virgin Galactic’s chief space officer, announced he is leaving the company, and within hours venture-capital investor Chamath Palihapitiya, chairman of Virgin Galactic, is selling his personal stake in Virgin Galactic for about $213 million?

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

and what really happened to Natalie Holloway and what do her parents know?

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

I'm sure she was drugged and trafficked.....but i think they have her.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

An anon posted pics of a blonde child sitting in HRC's lap as a young girl and said it was Natalie!

Did you know that Natalie's Mom and Jon Benet's dad dated each other? That CAN NOT be a coincidence! That poor girl was born into this evil.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All good questions !

And Palau became sovereign island, who was it that signed the docs? Our fake President, Joe Biden! I have sourced this info, there's a link you can follow to find the true congressional record. WHY did they want that island - and it's just coincidence Joey signed off.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Not a good look for you, Dick.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Fugly!!!

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Ask yourself how Creepy Sadistic people SURVIVE in the world today ......

A ... money

B.....more money

C.....money squared

(2) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

IVE ALWAYS SAID THIS!!!
(string of curse words...)
THE FIRST TIME I EVER SAW THE AIRLINE IM LIKE THATS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!
everbody be like " you so stuffy"

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Truth seeker, WWG1WGA Worldwide, I Love President Trump Guys no DM's please.....I'm not interested.

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

Same here. I thought WTH?? Why would anyone name an airline that? There really was something totally off with it but everyone said I was over reacting.

(2) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Chyna Buy-den has a nearby island.
Stunning coinkydence, no?

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Not too hard to figure out unfortunately!😡

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

If you know their names, they are complicit. Bet. Be it blood liners, programmed, or secret society related, and the "twenty million dollar club is real" bet.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

Dosen't matter now. Patriots own the world!

(1) Show this thread

MF Patriot! UFGator mom, wife, and entrepreneur.

i hsve been asking these questions for years! the whole Virgin airlines just didnt sit right with me.