Oh boy... What do you say to someone who comes with smart responses when you try to tell them about the vaccines and suggesting not to take it. Husband asked me a few questions, he said what are you going to do when I don't take the vaccine, get the virus and something bad happens to me because of it. What is your responsibility then?

He kinda got me there... If he doesn't take the vaccine and gets the virus he will forever keep me accountable for that... So lose, lose situation... I guess he should just do what he wants to do, because it obviously seems to me as if he already made up his mind... He says he hasn't made an appointment yet ad Cedar Sinai, where they only administer the Pfizer vaccine... But I guess that's next on his plan.

I tried telling him to get a look on the vaccine insert about the warnings etc. and he comes back with stuff like EVERY medication has warnings and potential for death, even aspirin... Oh well, God I tried! 🙏🏼

according to the Surgeon General the vaccine does NOT prevent you from getting the virus, it MAY only lessen the symptoms. Just thought I would pass on. According to Fauci he could get the virus from someone that got the vaccine.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1776Les in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Les Rogers, click on at the bottom under it