Oh boy... What do you say to someone who comes with smart responses when you try to tell them about the vaccines and suggesting not to take it. Husband asked me a few questions, he said what are you going to do when I don't take the vaccine, get the virus and something bad happens to me because of it. What is your responsibility then?

He kinda got me there... If he doesn't take the vaccine and gets the virus he will forever keep me accountable for that... So lose, lose situation... I guess he should just do what he wants to do, because it obviously seems to me as if he already made up his mind... He says he hasn't made an appointment yet ad Cedar Sinai, where they only administer the Pfizer vaccine... But I guess that's next on his plan.

I tried telling him to get a look on the vaccine insert about the warnings etc. and he comes back with stuff like EVERY medication has warnings and potential for death, even aspirin... Oh well, God I tried! 🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I feel for you. I have a sibling who's an RT. It's been an ongoing struggle in the family. 4 grown siblings. 2+ their spouses got the shot, 2+ their spouses did not. I tried. We all love each other, but it's been a real strain on the family. Our Mother lives with me and is in the "high risk" age group. She made the decision to refuse the shot, but has been couped up in the house, due to being cautious. I don't mind doing all the running to keep her safe, but I hate that it has affected her outgoing personality and her relationship with her other children. I know the others think I should have encouraged her to take it. My position is that she has a right to her own decision, no matter what it is.

according to the Surgeon General the vaccine does NOT prevent you from getting the virus, it MAY only lessen the symptoms. Just thought I would pass on. According to Fauci he could get the virus from someone that got the vaccine.

It's difficult enough when it's friends, but a husband? Wow. You're in a tough spot. I always go with 1. Not FDA approved (evidenced by no commercials) 2. Insurance companies will not pay-out at death (tell him to have his affairs in order) 3. hospitals don't know how to treat the affects and are turning people away 4. Insurance companies do not cover the cost of the vx 5. they are still in testing phase of vx and he is a willing guinea pig 6. none of the vx will protect against the China flu. It blows my mind that anyone would voluntarily choose that path.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

Tell him you'll make sure that he gets lots of fluids, that he's taking his vitamins, eating healthy and for a bonus you'll make him chicken soup if he gets sick. Seriously..... don't let him guilt you into anything. It's an experimental shot. We have no idea what's in it or the long term effects AND here's a shocker....IT IS 99.998x% RECOVERABLE!!!!