Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

generational patriot- my father was a WWII P-38 fighter pilot and my husband was a corpsman in Viet Nam.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

find this asshole please

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

Bad apple. He needs to go and face Karma.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

WHAT THE HELLLL?!!!!! POLICE OFFICER doing that to his OFFICER DOG?????!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬I hope he was reported!!!!!!

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

😢💔😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
un real...ANYONE that treats an animal like THAT will treat EVERYONE in their life with agression

what an asshole, he needs that done to him

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

Signs perhaps someone needs a career change. There is a dude in a giant blue bite suit you've obviously trained the dog to attack. That dog probabaly weighs as much as the canine officer's girl friend/wife... 1 + 1 = 2 Think about it. Beat cops don't detective much... We do. KEK

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THIS OATHBREAKER IS PISSED HE CANT WRITE A TICKET !!

this pisses me off. since it was covered by the news I hope they fire him and put him in prison. cruelty to animals is a crime, and no one is above the law

47 year old White male yeah I said it White male who loves his friends and family

Im not about defunding the police But this is one asshole needs defunding

REMOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!! POS!!!!!

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

I hope someone finds him and brings the PAIN 😡😡😡

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

dead man if I was there

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

OOhhh! I kinda wished I didn't watch that....

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

My thoughts exactly!😠😠

(1) Show this thread

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Given that there's no information with this, who, where, etc., I hope whoever recorded this what smart enough to report it. This makes me so angry!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Sadly, this sweet babylove will still have that asshole's back. DoG would sacrifice his own life to make sure no one ever harmed it's partner.
#DudeHasToGo

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

Oh hell no

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

😱 Wondering how he would treat a human(child) when he does this to his partner / police dog?

Typical roid rage cop! Bet he treats the dog better than his customers,,, I mean victims out on the road! We need to shit can these assholes! Won't be many cops left if we get ride of these criminals!

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

imall for disapine but that is animal abuse

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

I'm sorry, but this looks evil, inhumane and cruel to me. There's no way this wouldn't be choking the dog. Please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone, please.

Better hope that dog has better sense than that man does

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

🤬🤬 please someone not allow this brutal coward of a man to ever work with dogs again!

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

Motherfooker‼️We all saw what you did!

Happily Married, Proud Deplorable, God Bless Pres.Trump and all Our Troops.

Someone should pick his ass up by his neck with a chain around it, POS 🤬

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Where the hell is this??????????

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

OMG!!!!!!!! I'm so pissed off!

Only followers of this user (@Bill) can see their posts