Each day it is necessary that we feed our bodies with food to nourish ourselves. It is also important that we feed the mind and spirit too.

DARKER COLOURED STATES 'NO' LONGER HAVE MASK MANDATE!

https://anonup.com/@Jayson40620

Alabama needs to have it lifted for crying out loud! So tired of the mask nazi's. Only encountered a few. When I explain I have asthma and can't wear a mask, everyone allows me to go through but today I tried for the second time to enter a flea market and after my explaination, Hitler's granddaughter stopped me for a 2nd time and said I was not allowed. I said show me the law.... it's a mandate.... go ahead and call the police.... she started getting on the phone... I left before anything else escalated with my tongue under my teeth. These sheep are going to be the ones who report you to the police for any violation and see it as their contribution to society. Argh! the masks really do heighten the stupidity level of the libtards.

Only people mentioned by @Paradise in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paradise is the Goal, click on at the bottom under it