Only people mentioned by @mybalconygarden in this post can reply

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...gotta let this graphic die...SC still has mandates.

Boise Idaho mayor Demon still holding Boise hostage 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Alabama needs to have it lifted for crying out loud! So tired of the mask nazi's. Only encountered a few. When I explain I have asthma and can't wear a mask, everyone allows me to go through but today I tried for the second time to enter a flea market and after my explaination, Hitler's granddaughter stopped me for a 2nd time and said I was not allowed. I said show me the law.... it's a mandate.... go ahead and call the police.... she started getting on the phone... I left before anything else escalated with my tongue under my teeth. These sheep are going to be the ones who report you to the police for any violation and see it as their contribution to society. Argh! the masks really do heighten the stupidity level of the libtards.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I read last night that Alabama joined in on the no masks.

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

If it was Ivey, she will change it the day before it's supposed to be over. Says April 9th it will be lifted but sure as dems are evil, it will be extended ad nauseum. LOL

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Constitutional Conservative, I love God, Family & My Country, the USA! God Bless The World.

The stores here in Fla. still make you wear masks if you want to go threw checkout. Sucks major.

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication

I am in FL and I never wear one. Well, I do at work when I leave my office. I work with the biggest mask nazi. So annoying!

(1) Show this thread

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

I'm praying this has a domino effect to other States Please let North Carolina be next!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

All Red states I'm sure.