Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I've had something similar - the only one in the drive thru, and after paying they asked me to pull my car back 10ft from the window because I didn't have a mask, in which case I asked for a refund and gave them a piece of my mind.

I also really like this woman's shirt, I need to get one of those.

Ah that is not the worst i have seen went to asda they pulled up a lady infront of me gave her a mask so she could go in a buy a mask the mask woman looked at me i said don't even dare offer me 1 or i will sue you personally she looked away haha

crazy!?! those workers need to just do their job instead of control others based on their own stupidity..... i hope she just drove away and went somewhr else for her beverage🤦🏽‍♀️

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

OUT of CONTROL🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

no sense makes sense - famous quote from Charles Manson. (and that worked out well for him, eh?)

Southern until the day I die

there they go thinking again