Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Cuomo Is Guility Of Both 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

🚨187🚔

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

I bet we can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Yes, we All know the truth. We all watched it in real time! Blessings

could be real, or trying to weinstein him and put another one in just like him. or maybe he talked. maybe all of the above.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

i want the storm to begin

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

Don't know these girls, but have wondered if they are getting paid for the distraction

In response Lisa Coll to her Publication

sounds plausable

it wouldn't be surprising
(sadly)

everything is a scam

(1) Show this thread

Agree. Furthermore, Cuomo is obviously gay, in my opinion.

In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

maybe his overt behavior to the female aspect is his deflection pattern - what a flaming murderous psycho

(1) Show this thread