Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#Patriot #WWG1WGA #Anon #MAGA #Trump train #Trust the plan

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

As far as I can tell, nothing of real significance happened yesterday to validate that delta. Please correct me if I missed anything

MOAB [+4]!!! 3

B+B+B+B = 8
M+M+M+M = 52
Keeps 52

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Ready for BOOMS

New Zealand earthquakes havn't stopped in two days. Last one at 6.2 just 4 hours ago.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Secret Laws, NESARA, White Dragon Family Claim, BAR Association is a Foreign Entity, Federal Judges are NOT citizens of the U.S. and MUCH MORE

WATCH AND SHARE PATRIOTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmlP4n_4Zb4

17 Characters in that Drop by my count[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

+ BOOM = 45 :)

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Turns out that is my favorite sound!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

lol...I think for most of us as well!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Yesterday was 4 March 21> 4321- maybe Booms are coming 🙏

Retired and loving it ! Trump Supporter

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Ha! ha!

(1) Show this thread

It's a John Lee Hooker kind of day...
Boom Boom Boom Boom 💥💥💥💥
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X70VMrH3yBg

WHAT up Keeem

In response Eric None ya to his Publication

GM friend!
Hope you are well!

(1) Show this thread

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

OMG!
is it time?
WE'LL FIND OUT

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

#AngelNumbers
😇🙌💫

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

🇺🇸👊🏾🇺🇸👊🏾

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Good Morning, Tank!

(1) Show this thread