6 Observations for patriots
1. Flag all have yellow fringe (Insurrection Act/Martial Law)
2.Biden was sworn in 12 min to soon...
3.Military with backs turned
4.Biden didn't get Nuke Codes or Pentagon Access
5.Hollywood is very quiet
6. DC looks like a Prison
Retweet if you see it

Only people mentioned by @PheonixRises in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Phoenix Rises to his Publication

Also, Bidan and Harris were photographed embarking from a plane together. The president and VP never travel together.

His hand was on the back of the bible, not the cover. The crosses on the clasps of that bible were upside-down.

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

Enough people must see what Biden would really mean for this country. His failures with Texas contrasted with Trump's response to disasters should have been a big wake up call.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

21 GUN SALUTE/TYPICAL MILITARY PROCESSION WAS ATYPICAL ON INAUGURATION DAY. "MORE IN LINE WITH A FUNERAL FOR A HEAD OF STATE." THE LONG DRIVE TO THE WHITE HOUSE WITH EVERY SOLDIER'S BACK TURNED TO JOE. AND THE DIET COKE BUTTON IS MISSING FROM THE OVAL OFFICE! WHICH IS REALLY A SECRET SERVICE CALL BUTTON IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES...DUH

SPEAKING OF SECRET SERVICE... BIDEN NEVER SEEMS TO HAVE ANY? 🤔 😁👊🙏🇺🇸🙏 NO PENTAGON ACCESS EITHER.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

I saw it but couldn't believe it until I saw other Patriots' faith.

May we all walk together in the Spirit of the Lord, Amen.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Different " inaugeration" videos showing different weather, Jill Biden wearing different shoes. " Oval office" not the real one. Whitehouse going dark at night the last ten days. No flights on AF1, or Marine1. No real press conferences. His press sec cannot answer any policy questions.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

PEOPLE GO TO YOUTUBE OR BITCHUTE OR RUMBLE AND LOOK FOR MUSTANG MEDIC VIDEOS. HE'S BEEN ON THE GROUND IN DC RECORDING DAY AND NIGHT FROM DAY ONE. YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY EVENING AND ON JANUARY 24TH I THINK IT WAS.

HOLY 💩! WATCH THAT RECORDED IN REAL TIME AND TELL ME YOU BELIEVE MAINSTREAM MEDIA? GAME OVER!

(1) Show this thread

someone explain what the military optics are for. I understand their optics but not military side anymore..and what I mean is why doesnt military acknowledge this yet??

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

Mic, I'm wanting to see more military action myself. Truly they will act with precision and on time. A lawful 120 days must pass, to my understanding, and then the hammer falls.

We have this time to prepare ourselves so that we may not be ashamed before God and the people of the world as we face the duty before us. The guilty will pay.

(1) Show this thread

add to list: had to get private flight to inaguration, military/trump would not send military flight.

Patriot, Texan I have been awake since 1995. Totally aware of the corporate US. Love, respect and TOTALLY believe and trust Donald J Trump.

Yellow fringe ibdicates maritime law. All courts have been under that since the corporation was formed.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

and an upside down Bible!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

And Kamale not touching her bible. She put her purse on top... Seriously?! They really thought we wouldn't see it?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

It was the media viewing platform, is now being dismantled... unless they are converting it into something else.

(2) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I see it all. But I thought yellow fringe was for US the corporation?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I see it ✅💯

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 President Trump and Q 💕🇺🇸💕

Somehow supposedly Biden ass busy signing executive orders that were blank (Kansas tweeted originally)

In response Every Time to her Publication

OMG I meant to write "wa"s but typo "ass" Well, it kinda fits LOL

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and Patriot. To God be all the Glory🙏🙏🙏

Military in total control...Gen Flynn and Admiral Rogers and more are very busy😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Military did not salute him

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

In response F B Jones to her Publication

maybe because he wasnt seorn in as prez yet.

(1) Show this thread

i believe NewsMax reported this afternoon that Biden was given nuclear codes. That scares fhe hell out of me, if true. I pray he was given false codes.

Wife, mother and Patriot. To God be all the Glory🙏🙏🙏

In response Patty Is my name to her Publication

He has zero authority...Military in control...any action he trys will fail😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🌇

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

The laws of Congress in Title 4 United States Code section 1 describe a United States Flag. There is no mention of yellow fringe. The national flag when representing the national civil jurisdiction has no yellow fringe on its borders. But under martial law, the yellow fringe is required.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Chris Miller will not give any info to jb transition peoples. How about give me a shot if you agree?

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Let's give it another name besides "tweet" that asshole doesn't deserve us using his communist social media platforms name or any part of it.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Mike White to his Publication

Why would he sign blank papers if that is what it appears?

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

In response Mike White to his Publication

someone give pawpaw a crayon

(2) Show this thread

Flags w yellow fringe represent the Corporation of United States

In response Drew Lawrence to his Publication

Yea, we all sw that. made me sick to my stomach

(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

See some of it. The wrinkled flag. Flags all having yellow fringes, but I've seen flags w/yellow fringes before on numerous ocassions, DC on lockdown for sure and according to this lovely news item, Trump walked away with the Nuke codes.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13796583/trump-sparks-nuclear-football-fiasco-flying-codes-florida/

Has any outgoing President ever walked away with Nuke codes before?

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

ANDDDD.. Biden had to catch a private jet to DC. The military didn't send a plane for him. First time ever i understand.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

Never

(3) Show this thread

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

He sid take a private plane to inauguration, which is not protocol

[[W][W][G][1][W][G][A]] Patriot [] 《1776》[[F][R][E][E][D][O][M]]

whats your source on the nuke codes? because anytime a new president is sworn in, the nuke codes that were given to the previous president are deactivated, the new president receives new codes after he is sworn in