Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

We need to send a message to the politicians who will take away our liberties. King Cuomo should be that example. He has used his power to keep us locked in our homes, out of our schools, churches and businesses. Even before this disaster of lockdowns, he signed into law the SAFE law that put harsh restrictions on gun owners, a law that was passed in the middle of the night, without any public hearing. Of course, to top off his legacy, he sent COVID infected people into nursing homes, causing deaths for old, frail residents. Less than 200 were went to the Comfort Ship waiting in NYC harbor; the Javits Center also was not used. Why? We need politicians to know that they cannot act with impunity, especially when they trammel on our liberty. They politicans need to fear how the people will react, not assume that they can rule us like dictators. King Cuomo has been a prime example of the latter.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

No, He should cuffed, drug into Centeal Park and Hung till dead.... So he dies

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Cuomo belongs in Gitmo!

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

well done.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Forget impeached! He should be executed for crimes against humanity!