#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

general BQQM

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

In response Moon Shadow to his Publication

Is this supposed to be inspiring?? What happened to "Sit back, get popcorn, and enjoy the show"? Sidney Powells saying the military is corrupt and its up to US to fix it. These "Stories" change every day.

🤞Agreed starting to sound like the story of the boy who cried wolf? 4 public "nothing burgers" 😵Inauguration, Capitol, Superbowl, CPAC not to mention March 5th? Meanwhile no#EBS = Patriots getting slaughtered by the sheeple and the 😵📺MKultra airwaves.🤡 In their defense y don`t broadcast to the enemy your playbook, however they are the ones that keep putting out landmark dates ⏱️💊🎟️+ telling us to stock up on popcorn, 🤔hmmm, I`m starting to think the Alliance is in the Pop coin mining Biz?💊🐰🕳️😶🤭 BTW do you know Terry?

In response Jim SOS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @helgatoldyso in this post can reply

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

In response Helga Martz to her Publication

Really hard to Red Pill people when you tell them something and nothing happens. They cant see whats supposed to be happsning behind the scenes, so they just think I'm crazy! Dont know a Terry.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Jim SOS to his Publication

Sorry I replied to y post, just wanted y to know#Me2 I can`t say it enough WWG1WGA is starting to sound like a Church of Memology/ Cult mantra? I`m wondering how they are going to spin today`s NO TAKE BACK?

(1) Show this thread