Only people mentioned by @MoonShadow_80 in this post can reply

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

In response Moon Shadow to his Publication

i know its hard and we all need to see something its frustrating and we are losing patient but dont forget it needs to be worldwide or your children will be facing the same problems in 50 to 60 years
you fix the us and then what.... europe and asia are cabal strongholds the cain bloodline runs deep in the world and it needs to be all sorted... the military we know they are fighting tooth and nail to not disclose the tecnology they have dont forget the alliance is a part of the military not all of them and the election is still serving to shape the will of humanity ... and our brothers and sisters from the cosmos cant play a part its our free will has a planet has human kind that need to chose ... we are figting a 3rd world war not only for flesh and blood but soul and ascencion.

No one going to help or save us but ourselves.

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

Is this supposed to be inspiring?? What happened to "Sit back, get popcorn, and enjoy the show"? Sidney Powells saying the military is corrupt and its up to US to fix it. These "Stories" change every day.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Jim SOS to his Publication

🤞Agreed starting to sound like the story of the boy who cried wolf? 4 public "nothing burgers" 😵Inauguration, Capitol, Superbowl, CPAC not to mention March 5th? Meanwhile no#EBS = Patriots getting slaughtered by the sheeple and the 😵📺MKultra airwaves.🤡 In their defense y don`t broadcast to the enemy your playbook, however they are the ones that keep putting out landmark dates ⏱️💊🎟️+ telling us to stock up on popcorn, 🤔hmmm, I`m starting to think the Alliance is in the Pop coin mining Biz?💊🐰🕳️😶🤭 BTW do you know Terry?

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

MEANING#WeThePeople NEED TO GET UP & MOVE SOME OF THESE MOUNTAINS OUT OF THE WAY!
#UnitedWeStand#SAVEAMERICA
🙏🇺🇸🙏♥️🇺🇸♥️💪

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

Exactly what my son and I where talking about this morning.