KEK! Look at this! It seems a narrative towards this subject could potentially be the WH SUICIDE. Why? Because it's obvious that an Intruder has occupied the WH.

Drop 840
Mar 04, 2018 11:16:22 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 33be38 No. 548129
Do you believe in coincidences?
WH SUICIDE.
Hannity intruder.
Narrative.
THREAT.
Q

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

oh wow - good connection! setting up the narrative.....although the only ones getting it are us - those of us who see. the normies ain't seeing a thing.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Yeah my husband is one of them... He literally got scared and mad about this yesterday when I suggested to look at these two and tell me it's the same person. He does not see it and believes I am becoming insane 🤦‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

This plan has been micro managed with such precision, no stone unturned ,with moves and countermoves to lure the enemy into a corner in which it cant escape.Brilliant! This is a 3 year delta,the Military are in complete control.We are watching a movie.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Suicide or Arkancide?

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

this sounds bad but i would like to see him pull the trigger on live tv

Wary of this place. People don’t like to be asked questions lol.

curious - he chose a clip of biden saying follow your instincts on this one 🤔

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

!!! :)

The White House at Castle Rock studios in LA?