President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

New to this platform, I suck at learning new programs! But Trying! Kicked off FB/Twitter so tying to find my MAGA Family again!

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

I tried to post the link for trailer, but wont let me. Just search it on YT. it will come up.

The movie is going to be a Big Eye Opener!!

I hear its the Best movie people have seen in years. Jim is Fantastic and its based on a True story!!

They qatched a private showing. It will be coming out soon!!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Finally ! This movie is going to wake up the world and President Trump is going to make sure every last child on earth is saved. PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR CHILDREN.

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

I have wondered this exact thing! So glad you posted this♥️

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

It’s starting to make sense now! 👍🏻👍🏻

(7) Show this thread

While we wait for this to come out, in the meantime I highly suggest watching The Kid Detective (2020). It drips out one thing.

New to this platform, I suck at learning new programs! But Trying! Kicked off FB/Twitter so tying to find my MAGA Family again!

thank you!

(1) Show this thread