Only people mentioned by @HoldTheLine in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

of course he is

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

surprised at that !!! not.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

my question: wtF is he doing out of jail? "it won't be safe for them to walk the streets". in the city that i live in, the local elementary school has a gender neutral bathroom. they also push the "white privilege" b.s. on the little ones. the fluoride and programming is thick around here - although many parents have pulled their kids out and are homeschooling (just like we do in this house).

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

well, well, well, im not surprised. when these leftists started this co-ed bathroom crap when Obama was in office I knew they were setting our bathrooms up like a candy shop for these pedophiles. I tried so many times to tell people this is what these assholes were doing and no one listened. Are you all listening now?

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Well there you go! How frickin special! I have 2 9 year old daughters and I do not want them even to be around this transgender crap. im sorry but I have had it with the BS from the left and the Globalists.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

No need to apologize for what is right.

(1) Show this thread

what a surprise Duuuuuuhhhhhhh

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA — GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

these people are sick.

How long Oh Lord until you swiftly deal with these who hurt your children?!! Bring out the millstones.

Proud to be an American!! I am a skincare consultant & would love to assist you with your skin care issues!

sick!! im so tired of this crap!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Well, then, he won't mind moms accompanying their little boys to the mens' room, eh?

Anyone touches one of my grandkids, they're gonna draw back a bloody stump!

This granny don't play!

I wouldn't even need the popgun; this one would go down so easily when whacked with my weaponized walking stick from PatriotCanes.com

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Damn straight.

(1) Show this thread

Look up Predator poachers mass. on utub> Heros!

Hockey 🏒, Patriotism 🇺🇸, Pride, TRUTH. 𝐖𝐖𝐆𝐈𝐖𝐆𝐀// ‘Shop Spotter // Remember Aaron Swartz // $alyseawakened

whats his name?

🤬