Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

anyone who has ever grown a garden knows that wven tiny plots of less than a quarter acre produce more food than your family can eat, if every one in a neighborhood got together you could plan a swap system where everyone ate like kings!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🤔😯

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Overpopulation is a lie just like climate change, UN, WHO, WB, etc. Their evil agendas are only to please satan and destroy Gods peopl physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

this is not believed or understood at all by " environmentalists." this truth needs to be pummelled repeatedly, because. few realize how much room earth has for life and people.

In response All Well to his Publication

um Texan here. we have an insane amount of unoccupied land.

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I don't need numbers to know that...All you have to do is go to upper MI, WI, northern Cal, eastern OR, eastern WA, the Dakotas, WY, NM, AZ, MT, northern TX, outside the beltway in Atlanta....

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Who says, that the numbery are real!
I have a Lexicon from 1978....the Population from china was then 800 Millions. We know, that the Chinese were not allowed to have more than 1 child. Do the Math...nevertheless the population was growing to 1,3 Billion ! 500 Million in only 40 years, with 1 child ????? They lie to us and we take the lies! Nobody request the numbers

https://www.answers.com/Q/How_many_acres_are_in_Alaska about 21 people per acre and you would be correct .

Did you ever see the size of the bears in Alaska? We'd be extinct in 7-10days lol

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

the more people, the harder to control

its not hidden, its mostly owned by the Goverment! and they control the use of it!

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

In response Mcken Shel to her Publication

Se are the " government". The government are representatives of the people. This is our land

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

They can control them in city's. Or get rid of them. Sick sick sick.