#911 at 2018-03-10
March MADNESS.
Q

#TheBestIsYetToCome

#BlessingsOfAbundanceForAll

https://www.bitchute.com/video/E3bFKMrxDqh2/

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

tell me about nesara. is it true that to receive funds and eventually to be able to buy or sell at all that we will have to swear an oath?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@JILLAROOJO) can see their posts

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

In response 007 Woman to her Publication

I include the video link so you can see for yourself. Charlie Ward was not talking about an old visit to Switzerland, which is what some may be referring to.

Charlie is working with the U.S. Government on the Quantum Financial System; he has been transporting Gold and Silver around the world to back the currencies in the QFS, which is now done; he has been asked to be a voice to explain the QFS to the world and is being briefed this weekend by the Chairman in charge of the QFS; as well, he is invited to President Trump's 2nd Inauguration.

Charlie is one of the 3 peope I trust. Juan O Savin and Gene Decode are the other 2. That said, they each have admitted to giving out disinfo and incorrect dates to HELP the White Hats in this war with evil. Charlie said he is more than happy to be used to help.

But if Charlie Ward is not someone YOU can trust, I respect your opinion. For me, for the last year, Charlie has been 💯🙏

In response 007 Woman to her Publication

charlie works for the people helping teach

(2) Show this thread

Trump was not there last week vodeo was from last year! Ward is a fraud!!!

Charlie has been wrong more times than right. Says he's under a Military NDA. Non-disclose-agreement. Is he riding Stormy?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Charlie gives off a bad vibe. Larp.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Don’t call people LARPs when you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Only followers of this user (@JILLAROOJO) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Watching now

This is false info...he was not in Switzerland...that was in 2018
George Magazine verified this is bad info

In response Cathy Holladay to his Publication

The challenge of these times is deciding who to believe knowing that BOTH sides in this war with evil put out disinfo deliberately.

Over the last year I've come to trust 3 people: Juan O'Savin, Gene Decode and Charlie Ward.

And yet all three have admitted to putting out disinfo from time to time to help the White Hat Alliance. All three are under strict NDA's as well and only reveal maybe 6% of what they know.

If what Charlie Ward says does not feel true to you, I respect that.

I personally don't trust GEORGE anymore than I trust most. So many false sites pop up that claim to be what it turns out they're not. Charlie Ward puts his face out there and takes the hit if what he says proves to be incorrect. So far, for me, he's been spot on 🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

MIcheal Jaco is another one, why has he not been censored on YT? So many of them that still have accounts and you can't tell me it's because they are are "careful"...

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Fuck Charlie Ward. He and his gathering of foreigners are nothing but people who rely on information passed from other people that is normally untrue. Best to steer away from his crap.

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

Charlie Ward 😂
He's a LARP or "click baiter" or something, but not someone in the know on Trumps movements IMO.

Charlie Ward is a shill tho.

Regular bread eater, Conservative,

Charlie Ward does not have any intel, he is a con man, I like his humour but do not believe even one word that comes out of his mouths

In response Dana***** ****** to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I love President 45 & 19, Our country, Our flag and our Freedom

Simon Parkes update today stated that Trump was in Switzerland the other day. Mentioned the footage going around and that wasn't it but he was there. Interesting.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Dani America1st to his Publication

I said to my husband a few minutes ago, "that must be why we were being shown LAST YEAR'S SURPRISE VISIT" to davos 😊

(1) Show this thread

#Patriot #WWG1WGA #Anon #MAGA #Trump train #Trust the plan

The last time I listened to Charlie Ward he said there would be an EBS at 6pm and it NEVER happened. Then they said disinformation is necessary; its how they cover their asses and push everything down the road.

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

C Ward has said al lot of things and so far not much if any have come true. Q said NO one has inside info NoOne!

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

Charlie is a timeshare selling conman.

(1) Show this thread

interesting cause George said that Trump didnt go to switzerland. Frankly, i believe George over these dumbs.

Regular bread eater, Conservative,

In response Rosemary Cannon to her Publication

I am happy to hear that you do not trust charlie , I take George any time

(1) Show this thread

if i had a nickel everytime Charlie predicted something wrong

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Yes this is the third time I've heard that AF1 went to Switerland yesterday ... wrong video was posted from 2017 Davos, but another on telegram mentioned he had to sign some documents. It lines up w/ the worlds banking re-structuring, if thats what it was. Again, I've heard means just that ... heard, not seen, so I don't know.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

hope so

we're positive rummy is actually dead and not going to stop this again lol

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

My opinion?
No, his last trip to Davos was in januari 2020.
Trump gave them the options, like he is the businessman.
[They] have not decided wisely..

is this like the date YOU predicted we would get ebs and media woyld be taken over?

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

No. I've never predicted a date. I haven't been read into the Genius Q-Plan!

I think less than 10 people know what is actually happening in this war with evil and when anything will happen.

Charlie Ward has been working with the U.S. Government on the Quantum Financial System as well as transporting Gold and Silver around the world to back the currencies, and he is invited to President Trump's Second Inauguration.

But WHEN that will be, I do not know 🙏🔥

(1) Show this thread

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

Uh..huhuh you said "Dong." huhuhuh

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

"Most people"? What rational is that based on?

(1) Show this thread

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

Quite the contrary to the other post, it aligns completely with the post I made. DJT flew in AF1 to Switzerland

In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication

Bless you, Larry! 😽🙏💓

Patriot party member; MAGA; realist; common sense; Dark to Light its going to be glorious

In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication

Larry, can you confirm 100% that DJT flew to Switizerland(3-3-2021) yesterday? thanks,

(2) Show this thread