Only people mentioned by @AngelicMiraclez in this post can reply

I am, therefore I think. Christus Rex.

In response Angelic Miraclez to her Publication

I saw a guy the other night with a mask on his chin. He looked happy to see me, but I wasn't able to return the sentiment.

Not good enough.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

😂🤣😂🤣😂

I always say it's nice to see a normal person!!!!

I find this interesting, because the people in Hong Kong use this hand symbol as well.

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

So true! lol

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

😂 Yes, that's it! Total respect:).

I tell them I like their smile....