Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The people I'm not a fan of are the ones that say "don't do that... you're ruining the 'movement'".

Sorry but freethinking has no boundaries and no club with rules associated with it.

You can kindly fuck off.

BOMBSHELL: Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing VP Pence

https://populist.press/bombshell-lin-wood-leaks-whistleblower-transcripts-exposing-vp-pence/

That particular group (of fucking traitors) was Rod (Rosenstein), VP Pence, Paul Ryan

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

That transcript has me shaking my head about so many things. How they killed Seth Rich, to Pence and his wife being his handler for pedophila, To dirty secret service agent. The Brutuality that man endured it is amazing he is still alive.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

I know, it is all so crazy and if people would wake the fuck up, our lives would all change for the better. We're waiting on them. I really feel for this Whistleblower. He deserves to be at the front of the line when the med beds are announced

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Worht the read for sure - know they enemy! Oh and who's on the Board at Fox News? I would think Tucker, Hannity or Laura would do some type of "follow up"? Nah

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Well, they can't be seen as being on the side of the whitehats, otherwise the sleeping Dems would not watch and we need them to watch

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 18 again!
Woo hoo!

the Pence cult is exhausting

In response Sassy Dee to her Publication

Word

(1) Show this thread