Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

The commies are desperate. They even built a fake White House in Georgia. Wow.

#nocommunism#Draintheswamp#MAGA#trumpwon#Trump2020

Another fun fact... that was built recently. it isnon Google Earth but not on Apple Maps. Apple maps tends to be a few years behind google which means this was built within the timeframe of Trumps oresidency! But why woukd you want an exact replica of the white housenin GA!?! I think the anons know the question to that answer.

Tyler Perry Studios ... interesting

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Wow! That makes sense! Love the sound effects. Of course they would have replica for training. Guess this explains a lot! Amazing!

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Good GRIEF! Just looked it up on Google Earth, that fake White House IS THERE in Fort McPherson Atlanta Ga!

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

Bugs me the version of Google Earth they give us is at least 3 yrs out of date, according to the close-up on our kids' house, since thier old pickup's still in their driveway. Checked the online version of Google Earth, too, both views are at least 3 yrs old.

(1) Show this thread

Whoa!!!