[Chief Justice Roberts] ----> #Fooked
[Hillary Clinton] ------>#Fooked
[Barack Obama] -->#Fooked
[Joe Biden] ---#Fooked

This is HUGE!!!!
[They] are all are done for . . .
Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts
Exposing Pence, Rosenstein, Roberts, Obama, Clinton -⬇️
https://aim4truth.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

wow! and I'm only on page 16 of 191!!!! Download! This is 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

OUTCH! I just finished reading. UNBELIEBABLE the violence the coruption Mafia type, and all the rest with Biden!!! Yes fooked they all are. As the film with the fake president Bidan is about to end I imagine the shock of allthe people still sleeping... Good luck to them!
President Trump and his wonderful Military Intelligence have won, they have saved the children and helped clean the entire world.
Welcome back 19th PRESIDENT of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump. Humanity will glorify America. Long over due!
Thank you again for your link@caseydee521.

In response Elisabeth Maslard to her Publication

You're welcome and God Bless you . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

WOW!! I feel for this guy. They are going down... Soon I hope. Bet they already have. Praying ....😪👍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Took some time last night and read through this thoroughly, the transcripts are great but they have been around for some time and so far nothing has happened.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

two. words.

DEALT. WITH.

Oh my God, this is... ⚡🔥💥 !!!

In response Elisabeth Maslard to her Publication

Right?! How far through it are you ?

(1) Show this thread

Im about a 1/3 of the way through and its pulling SOOOO much together. THEY ARE FQQKED

In response PNW_ Truth to his Publication

YESSS! [THEY} are soooo fooked. I am still only 3/4 of the way through. How you feeling on your end? Have you read more?

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Depo for all of these corrupt Snakes makes the Mob Guys look like Romper Room.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

OR THEIR KIDS POOR SOULS LOST AS WELL 😶😶😶

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Those transcripts revealed soooo much more evil than most thought existed! Those poor kids exactly. Its heartbreaking .

(1) Show this thread

Don't forget the wives, Jill Biden, Karen Pence disgusting!

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

This is very interesting..great information!

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Saw the video a few weeks ago. Read halfway through transcript today, (Will finish that later.)
This whistleblower, "Ryan", had been posting on tWaTtEr for a while. Followed him and read some very interesting stories there, esp. @ Judge Sullivan (Gen Flynn's trial judge) himself and his son, and the Seth Rich murder.
Lost track of him once I got banned forever back in January. So glad to see it all in the open so those scumbags can be hopefully and finally brought to justice!

In response Leen Zap to her Publication

Thank you for sharing! And that is exactly why Twitter shut us down. To disconnect us from eachother and from the truth! I still have the other half to read as well. I am still mentally processing what I read and this is truth we all needed to hear. Its deep. Its dark and its real. The swamp runs soooo deep! These people are SICK!!!

(1) Show this thread

So.... Was the person (Matt Couch) who wouldn't turn over the info to Nunes the same guy who's on Twitter?

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

In response Tanna Morris to his Publication

yes it is, matt was called out on it not long ago and he lost his shit over it saying thats not how it happened. do not trust matt

(1) Show this thread

discerning God’s will/heart-= the 🔑

In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication

The video of Trump in switzerland is from 2018

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication

Trump doesn't have to borrow AF1. It's still his. It's Bidan that has to find an AF1 for looks to keep up that facade. We're getting damn close now!

(3) Show this thread

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

Can't wait for the truth to come out about all of these evil people!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Give me 5 min with Rod. Little weasle won't be so Mr. Tough Big guy coming in at a buck 130 wet.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

right-click the link and select 'save link' if you want to download it, it's a direct to PDF link.

#Patriot #WWG1WGA #Anon #MAGA #Trump train #Trust the plan

This came out at least a month ago and so far nothing has come of it.

In response Dion Brown to his Publication

I only saw it for the first time last night after it said Lin leaked it.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

Pence and his wife are complete garbage . They can burn in hell for what they have done!!

(1) Show this thread

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Very good read... I posted this last night when I was only a few pages in...definitely a must read!

Twitter is blocking this, along with several other things I have tried to share today. It is considered potentially unsafe. LOL!! Lies are so much safer!

In response CurlyTop 1John5_5 to her Publication

[They] will try to block everything!! This is the truth and they are all done for after this!

(1) Show this thread

i just finished reading it all, this poor man, i wish they would put him and his wife in protective services he has gone to hell and back, praying for his safety and his health

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

It's absolutley terrible what they have been through!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

Media won't cover it. Courts won't hear it.
A tree makes no sound when it falls in the forest.

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

Courts wont hear it ? The courts will be done after this. ALL of them are guilty!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

We want to see them answer for it all. They have been going about their merry way for too long.

In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

Oh they will . There is no way for them around this one...

(1) Show this thread

Thanks!!! HUGE 4 SURE! :)

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Prepare yourself... There is extremely fooked up stuff you will read about. Torture etc. Terrible things...#ThesePeopleAreSick

(1) Show this thread