Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

Anyone recall when Don Imus got publicly excoriated by MSM for "racially damaging" comments about the Rutgers women's basketball team? That had nothing to do with racism. His program had racially-offensive jokes all the time.

Where he crossed the line was when he and his wife, Deirdre - a frequent guest - kept talking about the dangers of vaccines and their connection to autism. MSNBC couldn't care less about the Rutgers women's basketball team, but their big pharma advertisers didn't like it, hence the public crucifiction of an otherwise harmless idiot.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

He was one of my favorite doctors...RIP.

Around 10 years ago, I had to get a manatory vaccine for my daughter to go to public school with hestiation. I was sitting down watching and 3 nurses came over to me to ask me if I want her to have another vaccine. I asked if it is required and they said no. I told them "Thank you but no." They stood over me, got in my face and gave me a lecture and raising their voices at me. I was shocked and walked out with my daughter.

RIP sir, thank you for your truth.

i have a rare Glutathione Precursor if you want to review it. it fights autism. child heals their own body.

I'm very interested to learn moe about this. Can you share a link or send me a massage? Mahalo

(1) Show this thread