God bless Lin Wood.

I hope we can all be more like Lin.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

agree! what a great man!!!

And Doq! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

he is a True warrior of God
WWG1WGA

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Fearless - I didn't know of him at all until that Georgia runoff fiasco - didn't know what side he was running. Knowing he was running with Powell, made me watch him and look in to his background. What a guy! So sad that we have to look in to peoples backgrounds, that we can take a person for face value - there's always something in the background. Side effect of "eyes open"

they will name schools after him one day

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I 💖LOVE💖#linwood 🙏✝️🙏 God Bless#linwood & His Family.

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Dont know about any one else but just today i called the two TV News stations that are local to me (if you want to call it news) about their Qanon hit pieces they ran. I explained it to them carefully that a retractions was needed immediately because there was no such thing and explained it to him what Q and Anon is. They hung up on me. Then i called my mayor, my public health official, my senator, my congressman, i told a lady in the store today she didnt have to wear that mask anymore and she was excited, and while shopping i proudly smiled at everyone i saw and thanked those i saw that like me werent wearing that horrible thing!! Great Day!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

17 again

Lin Wood has no fear of dying!
He has total trust in God Nana would say just from what I have observed in him!

When you take away that one fear ppl can be fearless about God and their beliefs.

I absolutely love Lin Wood. Trump, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, General Flynn, and Mike Lindell are in my prayers every morning and every night. May got protect them.

🧐🧐🧐🧐Who is Lin Wood, I mean who he REALLY is.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Lin Wood is a PATRIOT! 🇺🇲❤🇺🇲

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

He is a God fearing winner and kicker of ass.

I’m here for the Great Awakening!

Wouldn't that be a lovely world!

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

🤫

Happily retired 🥳 Patriot since birth 🇺🇸 Christ follower 🙏 I support our President Trump 1000% 🇺🇸 @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐶

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

🤯🧐

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

!!!

Indeed
God Bless Lin Wood .

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

With so much being thrown at Lin I don't know how he keeps fighting, but I am so incredibly thankful he does 🙏

Something about myself I'm half Mexican half Guatemalan I'm a cancer survivor and an amputee right leg AK

Love you man

Use discernment when considering all information to form an educated decision. I share information, but no necessarily I agree with it.

Me too. May God protect him and his family.

Use discernment when considering all information to form an educated decision. I share information, but no necessarily I agree with it.

Me too. May God protect him and his family.

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Amen I love him and I pray for him and all who are standing up for the truth.🙏🏼