Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Thank you

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Thank you!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Thank you!

Thank you very much
God bless & God speed♡

THANK YOU

I love Trump only voted 3 times in my life 1 for Regan n 2 for Trump n would a dozen times more Love Jfk n family

THANK YOU ❤️

Thank You

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Thank you!

Thank you!👍

Thank you!👍

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

Love you! Thank you!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Thank You

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

I agree and we all thank you

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Thank you. Can't wait to have our beautiful First Lady back!

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

Thank you Melania,
We know this journey to freedom has been just as difficult & harrowing as it has for our President. We appreciate everything you have sacrificed for us & the Country.
Love & Admire you greatly.
Looking forward to your 2nd term as the greatest First Lady in history!

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

Thank you Melania. You are as beautiful inside as outside.

Fan of the First Family. Hopeful of seeing godliness rule on earth as it is in heaven.

grateful for our fabulous first family.