Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Anons are not violent.

And we're definitely NOT storming the [D] prison tomorrow...

I mean Cap1t0l...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I understand your sentiments; however, following that urge would be falling into the trap set for you.

Violence is coming, I assure you!

The People must keep themselves to spectator status until called upon.

That is the hardest part.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

None of us see the clear picture.

Would you have them spring things prematurely & give away advantage?

Would you like to have to go back & fight all this all over again?

God is trying to grow your patience, but you are not listening!

It WILL be finished, fren!

In God's time, not ours.

Yes, people are suffering.

It is necessary to wake up the stupid normies...

Thank God we don't have to have 100% awake.

You can expect things to ramp up very shortly.

We cannot tip our hand to the enemy.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

How shortly? End of today would be great lol

I'm feeling within a week!

Remember the drop in the stock market last week?

I'm thinking "they're gonna crash it" very soon.

QFS is running in parallel already.

All we have to do is flip the switch on SWIFT to off.

Presto!

All the illegal funds & paper silver, etc. in the market will vanish!

I've only ever held physical silver, here at home (with me & my pit bull)...

It's going to be TFB for those banksters holding millions in silver EFTs.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys!

Also, Fake Pastor suicide weekend is coming up fast!

So much to look forward to!

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

haha thats awesome!!

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Kek!

Some folks would call me gruesome!

I prefer awesome!

Thank you, dear!

(1) Show this thread