Anons are not violent.

And we're definitely NOT storming the [D] prison tomorrow...

I mean Cap1t0l...

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

DOQ.....a question That has been bothering me lately. Why is President Trump pushing the vaccine if it is supposed to be something so bad for us. I just don't understand can someone help me understand what he's doing by pushing the vaccine. Thank you

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

😆 prison!

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

amen

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

👏👏

(1) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Still wondering what the "10" inserted into "Cap1t0l" means. Would you explain?

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

However, I will be having a Star Trek Movie Marathon at my place today. BYOB.

A great event was going to happen today, from March 4 to 6, but due to the false flag threat, it would be canceled, a shame :(

A great event was going to happen today, from March 4 to 6, but due to the false flag threat, it would be canceled, a shame :(

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

The way I see it, the military is in control of DC and there is no reason for patriots to storm anything....patience and peace

when I got the cough, I killed it with Zinc, Colloidal Silver and vitamin C. I do not use pharmacuticals

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

You said it right the first time "Prison".

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

our local news just called Qanon militia🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️even my husband said Q is not a militia

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

we are not violent doesnt mean most of us dont know how to be if the need arrises

Maybe it's cover for a 'breakout' attempt.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Free Hugs!

I would describe myself as "mostly peaceful."

The only thing Ive heard about this date is to stay away from the area..so bizarre

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

LoL

■ FORT PELOSI ■

lock them all inside ... have tribunal hearings for a PASS to EXIT ... Fort Pelosi 😎

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

wishing and praying

(1) Show this thread

Momma and grandma Daughter of WW II Veteran God fearing grateful lady LOVE OUR COUNTRY

Right on! WE got better things to do!

FIND US ON#telegram

Get real News updates without MSM. Find this channel and please share with other's thank you!
https://t.me/RawNews1st