Think for a moment how demands for "give it all to me now!" come over to special forces risking (and losing) their lives to save the innocent.

God bless them all 🙏

Thank you for the repost. An honor 🔥

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Lord please command your angels to cover all of our military, our soldier dogs, and other Patriots that are saving us with you Armor of protection against any and all harm that would come against them whether from this earth or other diminisions. Amen

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen 🙏💞👼🐕💚🍀🐾🐾

(1) Show this thread

Giving God All The Glory!! He's Doing A Great Work In The Earth! Love Our Country, President Trump, Patriots & Q ! #TheBestIsYetToCome

❤️ & HONOR!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

they sacrifice so much and ask for so little in return....God please bless these warriors🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

it is not an easy job. God bless the military, humans, dogs, and all helping in the hardest work.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Both Wonderful Heroes!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Agree! 🙏💞🐾🐾

(1) Show this thread

God bless all our Military and K9 companions...Protect them always and keep them in your care we pray!🙏🏻

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication

Standing in agreement🙏

(1) Show this thread

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

God, Family, Country, Constitution! Always President Trump! Q. I’m just an irredeemable deplorable!

This is gut wrenching. I Love our Military! God Bless & God Speed!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response THE Godfather to his Publication

AMEN...let it be done🙏🙏🙏

In response THE Godfather to his Publication

AMEN...let it be done🙏🙏🙏

(4) Show this thread

Honestly this made me very emotional 😢. Knowing what these men and their dogs are risking their lives for the world 💖💖💖💖💖

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Godspeed to ALL our great military... ThanQ for all you are doing!#wwg1wga#GodWins

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I LOVE ALL OF OUR MILITARY PEOPLE SO MUCH. THEY PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE FOR US AND OUR COUNTRY. THEY ARE AWESOME PEOPLE. I ALSO LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY DOGS. THEY PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE FOR US ALSO. THEY ARE IMPORTANT TOO. I AM A BIG, BIG ANIMAL LOVER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE IN THIS POST.🇺🇸🙏💕🐾🇺🇸🙏💕🐾🇺🇸🙏💕🐾🇺🇸🙏💕🐾🇺🇸🙏💕🐾🇺🇸🙏💕🐾🇺🇸🙏💕🐾🇺🇸🙏💕🐾🇺🇸🙏💕🐾🇺🇸🙏💕🐾

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

If people only knew what our Military was up to Worldwide!

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏Some millions of us do !
An we 🙏🙏 for all of U ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thanksfully Greatings from Norway
#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide !!!!!!!
#savehumanity
#SavePatriotsAlloverTheWorld
#WorldPeace
#EarthPeace
May GOD be with U at all time ❣️

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️ BFF's