Guess they’re not done causing harm. This is why you don’t blind trust science, and do your research first.

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Infants and children should NOT be getting cv vaccine, let alone adults. It's an experimental drug. Nuremberg Code applies.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

There is NO shame in their game. Only dollar signs. Criminals! Poor babies! Hell is too good for the baby abusers. Heart breaking!

please someone inpower, do not let them vac these babies!!

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

The evil people who do this has to be stopped! Legally of course 😡

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

NO FN WAY!!!🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

"They" are going to kill babies, it's what "they" have been doing forever. "Their sources of blood and death have been interrupted by the military and the Anons, so "they" need to go after the living babies with parents permission. Making the parents parts of the problem not the solution. ALL PARENTS NEED TO SAY "NO!" Love means not injecting posion into your baby.

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

I can't believe what I just read...giving this to infants...what planet am I living on!

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

i thought their motto was "No more tears"? 🤔

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

wow the lie speech a mother will hear. i don't understand how a momma or daddy would allow their infant to be given this lethal poison.
now my thinking is coming to wondering if they will steal infants to do this. or round up infants in custody of state to do this. the longer i ponder this thought the dirtier this "testing" seems to be.

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

They are brainwashed.

(1) Show this thread

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

DNA collection... giving them the vaccine thru test... more test kit money... why then??? because none are good reasons to test infants!

#wakeUp#vaccine