1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WERE IS ALAN ? WERE IS JOHN ? MAYBE NEED TO ASK “ MEN WHO TALK TO GOATS “ ? WERE IS DURHAM REPORT ?
THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Hummmmmmm
UPDATE: GHOST

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Idk show me a couple videos where Nana can compare their eyes and I wil tel you!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Bingo!

Eyes & teeth!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

The eyes dont lie but you have to see the real ones not just computer generates images.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Eyes are good, but TEETH are even better!

When you compare Hillary's teeth to Theresa Barnwell's, the fake stands out like a sore thumb.

Theresa's a lot shorter than Hillary, too.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Same with the fake floppy Mike 🤣🤣🤣

Oh, they were obviously on a low budget when that pulled THAT one out of the hat.

For one thing, it's actually FEMALE...

For another - BigMike wasn't no gap-toothed bitch!

Plus, her face is puffy in all the wrong places...

That more people didn't call it out was amazing to me!

Even BigMike's "fans" didn't seem to notice.

Which makes me think something has happened to their brains, because visually processed, it is OBVIOUS.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it