Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jiWsV0wkoauB/
Covid-19 vaccine could kill 50 million people in the U.S.
by Fat News

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Guaranteed... I fell down a Bill G. rabbit hole tonight & it has to do with 2030, his words, this vax & the Georgia Guidestones...😔 Russia is fighting him & calling out the vax! Our media is calling Putin..."A CONSPIRACY THEORIST!"#truth Bill says in 1 video, *WE MUST VAX 7 BILLION PEOPLE THIS YEAR." Now they're adding, you'll have to do it every year...til we're gone.

PLEASE don't bow to Fear or Peer Pressure! This is NOT a philanthropist healing the world. This is a diabolical eugenist, culling the herd...
STAY SAFE. RESIST FEAR. STAY ALIVE. STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.
#GODSPEED #Patriots ♥️

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

We'd love to see real proof of that & an explanation as to why some version of him is back & wielding even MORE power to block the sun, BUY OUR FARMLAND & PUSH 7 BILLION TO GET A SERIOUSLY RISKY VAX?! WHAT GOOD DOES THAT DO? HE'S HARMING PEOPLE WORLD-WIDE. WHOEVER HE IS...🤔
#truth

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Why are any of these pedo satin freaks doubling up? I have no answer. I just know at some point its going to end. can you please tell me when that is?

(1) Show this thread