https://www.bitchute.com/video/jiWsV0wkoauB/
Covid-19 vaccine could kill 50 million people in the U.S.
by Fat News

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Saved by grace Patriot, Army mom, WWG1WGA🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️👏🏻♥️🇺🇸

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Why does President Trump promote the vaccine when it is bad? I know he tried to give us cures and was blocked. I fully understand that. But why claim credit for developing a deadly vaccine and promote it to the people? I just can't wrap my head around that part.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

...and let's not forget the deagel forcast of 2025! 70% reduction of US population... https://deagel.com/forecast

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

Yeah, that Deagel report should keep anyone awake at night, especially the normies! I've got some of those memes around here somewhere.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

Sad, i am praying this is not true! So many people getting it and jave no clue!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Guaranteed... I fell down a Bill G. rabbit hole tonight & it has to do with 2030, his words, this vax & the Georgia Guidestones...😔 Russia is fighting him & calling out the vax! Our media is calling Putin..."A CONSPIRACY THEORIST!"#truth Bill says in 1 video, *WE MUST VAX 7 BILLION PEOPLE THIS YEAR." Now they're adding, you'll have to do it every year...til we're gone.

PLEASE don't bow to Fear or Peer Pressure! This is NOT a philanthropist healing the world. This is a diabolical eugenist, culling the herd...
STAY SAFE. RESIST FEAR. STAY ALIVE. STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.
#GODSPEED #Patriots ♥️

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Yes Indeed!
I would encourage everyone to do some research about the NWO's plans for Depopulation aka: Agenda 21/2030.
There is good news however...#GodWins

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

And let's not forget he's dead!

(2) Show this thread