The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

This psychopath deserves death penalty

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Have we reached PEAK stupidity yet?

Somehow, I don't think so...

The only question is whether this creature kept the dick, like BigMike, Nancy Pelosi, Jill Biden, Crissy Teigen & others...

We WOMEN need to step up & object to this!

There is nothing more sexist than turning oneself into a copy of a hermaphrodite god, then claiming you are a woman.

The war on Women is a war on the American Family!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Give 'em hell.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

This one wins the prize.

She's an accessory to Neilia Biden's (& baby's) murders, on top of being a man.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

So I recently discovered this and this photo pretty much says it all.

Well, it is March Madness...

So instead of 2 dudes as POTUS & FLOTUS, now we have 4 of them!

Double or nothing.

Heels up is a dude? Did willie know that?

Of COURSE Willie Brown knew!

There are so many groupies ready to drop & give head...

But Kamal A. was SPECIAL...

She's a member of the "disappearing twin brother" club.

Almost chocked on my coffee when I saw this link. These people are fkng weird.

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

Nancy Pelosi is, too...

And Nadler's wife, Shumer's wife, so many of them...

Truly disgusting.

Truly.

(1) Show this thread