New Zealand: A major magnitude 7.2 earthquake has struck 178km NE of Gisborne at 2:46am local time. It is known that almost all billionaires have their bunkers in New Zealand. Press 🍿, if you agree there are no coincidences
@vincentkennedy@qjmoss @PunishDem1776@LoveTump
@ellestar@Raisin_Cain@Peacock6@AWISHNSTAR@MrDeeds1111 @DianAandDennis @PatriotSher@sabrinagal
@DJT_JFKJr@CarmindaB@MrsClaus@PATRICK@peaceinamerica1
@martingeddes@doqholliday@lostsailor@jonellam@sparkledocawake @DongaldTrunk@brad_ayers
@MonkeyWerks@inthematrixxx@caseydee521
@WhitestoneFineArt@HiiiPow3r@ghostezra@DanUSCG

Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

pas de coincidences 🤓la blague

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

All okay now, there was a tsunami warning early this morning however everything is good for now....

Tsunami warning issued across parts of the Pacific after a third earthquake strikes New Zealand
Two earthquakes near the Kermadec Islands were felt just hours after a 7.3-magnitude quake struck near Gisborne. The latest quake, which registered at a magnitude of 8.1, prompted officials to issue a tsunami advisory across parts of the Pacific, including Hawaii. New Zealand's National Emergency Management Agency lifted evacuation orders on Friday afternoon after being advised that the largest waves had passed, though people have been told to stay away from beach and shore areas.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Oh, I dont know, but in my mind, underground bunkers//// coffins, can they eventually be one and the same🤔? AFAF

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

They think they are in the "run, run, run away mode" Nothing can stop what is coming!

(6) Show this thread

Proud Patriot. Love God , America and our Great President

🍿🍿🍿🍿

You had me at earthquake.

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

I watched a news clip on it that remarked on how shallow the quake was. 10 mi. Hmmm, sound familiar?

#MAGA Christian Counselor, Software Sales Executive, Ardent believer in the Constitution of We the People of the United States of America

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Watch the water 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

BOOM!!!$

🍿

God first! 🙏🏻 Speak the Truth. Be Fearless. Save America! 🇺🇸 God Bless President Trump.

🍿