Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Click the link for the latest from Juan (one) O Savin (seven)...17=Q.

It's two hours long, but even if you have 15 minutes to spare, listen to the beginning. He says that there is an "inaugural event" scheduled in DC for March 4th-6th that has already been paid for, and he will be there at that time also.

I know he's stated that he isn't JFK Jr., but his voice sounds identical to that of Junior.

Disinformation is necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr0duZaxn9I

#MAGA#QANON#jfkjr#DigitalSoldiers#GodWins#TheGreatAwakening

I don't think Juan is JFK jr. JFK jr. had a nasal, New England Accent. To me, Juan sounds like a cross between Randy Quaid and Tom Arnold. Juan does have money, though, or at least access to money, because of the cars and basically living in hotels. But then again, JFK jr. would be a pretty smart individual and could have some sort of voice modifier on his neck and have trained away the accent. Either way, my belief is that Q and Trump were literally sitting at the same desk when the "Coincidence Series" of Q posts and Trump Tweets occurred.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ericman375 in this post can reply

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

Juan sounds more like Randy Quaid than Tom Arnold... its the laugh.
…and did you know that Randy's mothers name is Juanita?

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

I'm not convinced 107 is Q. I am putting my trust in God only. Too many deceptors.

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response i:woman Susan 17 to her Publication

Yes, I agree. Juan is not Q. He is definitely an inside personality, though. I believe he must have a very recognizable face, though. The book, the movie, the concealment of his identity. I think Q is someone that was publicly a part of his administration, though. Q could not possibly be a JFK or Randy type because of the risk of being seen in the oval office and I think Q was literally sitting right next to Trump during most, if not all, of the Q posts.

(1) Show this thread