Only people mentioned by @Bubba6x9 in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

You Will All Never Know How Much I Love You, Appreciate You, Or How Big A Hug I Would Give To You. Thank You For Standing UP. Thank You For Fighting, Thank You For Saving Our Children, Thank You For Your Dedication, Thank You For Your Honor, Thank You For Your Service, Thank You For The Unity, Thank You For The MEMEORIES AND THE MEMORIES, Thank You For The Vids, Thank You FOR EVERYTHING.

MOST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE.

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL
WORLD WIDE
FAMILY.
FRENS.
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND.😉
UNITED WE STAND
❤️🇺🇸🌎💪🐸🦅❤️

THE BEST IS YET TO COME
👊

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

That is exactly how I feel about all of you .I dont know ur names or where u live but I know we all have the same heart and love for children all over the world and we all love our country and just want everybody in the world to be happy ,healthy and prosperous .I do have a love and a connection with every one of u.Have a blessed day.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸

Anyone in my neck of the woods, I'd love to grab a beer w/you. Currently located in the FREE state of Mississippi (Gulf Coast).

Love this!

You speak from my soul, that`s exactly how it is.
It is a home for us who think differently!
And if you follow history back, it´s the first time that those who think differntly will win. And that together feels really divine then!

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

Just looking for the patriots! The best is yet to come!

So true. Maybe more like family that we will never meet in person.

Truth seeking American patriot doing his best to dispence red pills

Amen brother and sister patriots

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

🐸🙏🏻💕 WWG1WGA fren 💕

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Awww...

God loves me so much he let THIS MESSAGE be the first thing I saw today!

Hugs, my fren!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Soul family.

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Donna Hudson to her Publication

Got to be light. They will follow. Hopefully.

(1) Show this thread