Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

Thanks for the ride Lucas@Gingerred42 , its always an honor riding with these amazing Patriots, I Followed and liked all, retweeted your train , IFBAP @Philly4MAGA2 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

What's happening Lucas? Have a great day fren!!

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication

Hi Obiwan

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Good Morning Lucas.... Hope you have an outstanding day....

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Good morning even though this was yesterday LOL. Good morning today😊

(1) Show this thread

Good morning Lucas! Thank you! Everyone not already added has been added. Hope you have an awesome day! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

Thanks Red Bird! Have a great morning and day!!😊💜

(1) Show this thread

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

Thanks for the ride Lucas@Gingerred42, its always an honor riding with these amazing Patriots! i followed and liked all and retweeted your train. IFBAP @Philly4MAGA2 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸