Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

Thanks for the ride Lucas@Gingerred42, Its an honor riding with these Amazing Patriots , IFBAP.@Philly4MAGA2 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

Thank you Lucas!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NOTHING BUT THE BEST FROM FAR LEFT STATES & GOV. WHO NEED TO BE IN GITMO !!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread