Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Yep there is no more talkign to people..even patriots. many lost all hope. why i dont know. We know the plan..WTF is wrong with people....losers.

Yeah it's sad to see people losing hope. I try & do my best with those around me. They really want to believe but with the Fake News Media spouting their Mockingbird Talking Points 24/7 it's hard for them. I tell them to quit watching/listening to it, but it doesn't work! My mom (and she's a Trump supporter) is older & has no other way of getting information. So she's been a really tough one for me. I tell her things & she doesn't understand or can't comprehend what I'm telling her. I just had to finally say: "Just wait, it will all come out!" All I know is that I believe/trust in this :

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

Evil forces are attacking humanity all over the world!
We need to collectively fight back and do better than them!
We have GOD on our side, our creator!
How can we go wrong?
NEVER GIVE UP ON POTUSTRUMP/KENNEDY AND THEIR FAMILIES!
United we stand!🙏
We love & support our military!🇺🇸

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

Amen. I will never give up!

(1) Show this thread

Have her listen to X22 and she’ll calm down . play it for her even on the phone if you have to . This is very stressful for the older folks . Dave is very calming and easy to understand . 🙏

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

Thank you. I'll try.

(1) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Amen. I believe in him too. ❤️

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I believe!!