Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Glory to God HE WON

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

peace and prayers patriots....

TEXAN. Proud supporter of President Donald J. Trump!!

🙏❤️

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

So nice to have a bit of rest before the big finish!
Take this time to recharge your batteries, Patriots!

ALL is about to be revealed in an uncontrovertible way!

Patriot * Faithful to President Trump * Spiritual Badass * Hands off My Guns * Fairy Dog Mother* Lover of God and Country * HOLD THE LINE!

Amen and God bless America.

Amen
God Bless all. stay safe frens
love & light to all ❤🙏🏼🇺🇸

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

Amen

advice

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

WWG1WGA ♥️🤍💙

In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Quebec/Canadian Patriot | Looking for the truth | Protect the children | NESARA/GESARA | Trump2020 | WWG1WGA

Which platform is this from?

In response FreeMa 666 to his Publication

Not sure. Maybe Twitter?

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Yep there is no more talkign to people..even patriots. many lost all hope. why i dont know. We know the plan..WTF is wrong with people....losers.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Yeah it's sad to see people losing hope. I try & do my best with those around me. They really want to believe but with the Fake News Media spouting their Mockingbird Talking Points 24/7 it's hard for them. I tell them to quit watching/listening to it, but it doesn't work! My mom (and she's a Trump supporter) is older & has no other way of getting information. So she's been a really tough one for me. I tell her things & she doesn't understand or can't comprehend what I'm telling her. I just had to finally say: "Just wait, it will all come out!" All I know is that I believe/trust in this :

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

AMEN🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️💯🙏🏻😎

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

God Bless America ❤️🇺🇸🙏🏼

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I HOPE they will know later and believe it. My brother for one will probably blame Trump and think the whole thing is faked.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I know some that will probably think it's fake too & also blame President Trump!#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread