Will there be discounts available for the 17 movement to throw parties of celebration in
palm beach?
Washington DC was trash! I'm happy for the king! Let him run the world from his home office! He should be able to dress anyway he chooses, and golf anytime he wants, with no one ever manipulating him, (or his golfing double) ever again!
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
https://youtu.be/hdp2SssypSE

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

The winter white house

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

This sounds very good! They desrve to live and work in a beautiful and clean, safe place!

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธThanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

We need our eyes and souls diverted away from DC for awhile. Just the area itself has been temples of evil. It needs a cleansing. We need fresh air. We have so many amazing beautiful places in our nation. It's about We The People. I see good things on the horizon. God is Good.

Raising a PatriQtic family! Eyes wide QPEN!

Yes please! I have a daughter that got engaged in February, right before the lockdowns. Still waiting to plan a wedding โค๏ธ

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Victoria Klump to his Publication

I'll see what I can do! ๐Ÿ˜‰
I'm hoping to attract an amazing lioness,
with a pure soul as well! Maybe we can have
multiple 17 love ceremonies!

(1) Show this thread

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

im not sure this is true. i heard from 1 of the people on the Q intelligent group he will serve for 6 years. No one has said whete. people are predicting TX

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

he is in texas now. No one is going to announce this, but this will be one of the homes either way. disinformation is neccessary

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

I think there's something to the Texas thing myself. Just a feeling. It was brought up that we are our own Nation and we have our own power grid. Just a feeling nothing concrete.

(2) Show this thread

Waterfront at it's finest!~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’—~

๐Ÿ˜ŠPerfecto!

That is awesome๐ŸŽฏ