Gail and I worship really surprised at how happy Chicago was to see our Q on the bridge today.
With the warmer weather I was able to hang a Q drop on the Bridge for Chicago to see....

And they were thrilled ☺

https://youtu.be/Ypy2uKcEV_Y

#Dark2Lighr

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

You radiate beautiful light ♡ much love

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Beautiful Ms.V! Thats my very favorite Q drop & message to the world! Love!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🕊

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

AMEN....DARK TO LIGHT... listen to this , will lift your spirits high. make you shine so bright.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Beautiful!! The sign looks great also!
🥰🥰🥰

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙌

🇺🇸CrazyBeautiful human RAISEDRIGHT. Normal is BORING. Inappropriate humor and sarcasm are my coping mechanisms. I miss my President 😢❤️

LOVE It!!! Bless you❤️
Shoutout from the Western BURBS! CrazyBeautiful PATRIOTS think alike! Showing my team spirit also...not far from where you are!! Changing up my sign soon! Currently situation...

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

👍Very encouraging!

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

I catch myself coming on here looking for you every day, for a bit of Sunshine thankQ lovely snapshot.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Veronica, am cheering you on from Canada💜

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Great patriot out of a deep state city. Well done V