Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Well well well ...

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Is it him ? I can't tell. John Durham always wears these glasses. They def look similar but not sure if its him ?

Only people mentioned by @Axiom8 in this post can reply

Mom, lover of God, my fellow man and country. Wasn't always awake. Wasn't always a Trumper. I love my President! I love you all!

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

CGI YouTuber.

I said the same thing. I think he is also in a safe place.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I don't think it's him either.

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

It’s not him. So where did he go? And think back to one of Qs last posts....”Durham”. What did that mean and how is this connected? Just questions running through my brain.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

two different men.

Patriot, Warrior, Freedom Lover, Trump Supporter, Light Worker, Proud Kentuckian and American, Loves God! Happy to be back home in Kentucky.

Looks like Bruce Willis with a little disguise!

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

I morphed this up, I have to agree I just don't see it as the same person. It's semi-close though.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Bruce is a closer resemblence....

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

I think you could be right

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Durhams nostrils are prominent where Bruce ,s are not🤷‍♀️IMO

(2) Show this thread

Eric D. Kirk

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

No. It's not him. Different face shapes !

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Look at the ears and the shape of his head...lol not him

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

He's awfully ruddy or has he been down at Mar a Lago getting his suntan on...🤭

Different eye colors......tips of ears are different, too! It's a mask, Fake.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

No, not thinking so.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

He cpuld be a Darby Shaw Pelcian Brief
Figment of our imagination.

(1) Show this thread