If you follow me, you did not read my profile....let's see if you READ THIS...

If one post/repost could save a life, red pill, or open, one humans life....would it be worth it?

If you say no, you are a part of the problem...if you say yes....

YOUR MY PEEPS.... nuff said.

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
#AbortionIsMurder

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

WWG1WGA πŸ’ͺπŸ€ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#GodWinsALWAYS
#SaveTheChildren
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™Œ

Here for Trump and keeping up with the AnonsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ Proud❀ WIFE❀, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

100%πŸ™πŸ»

Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

https://anonup.com/thread/2289586

#wwg1wga either means something to you in this moment or it doesn't. Hope some see this & spread the info & what it means like wildfire. Direct or do a much better job than this thrown together quick job of it.

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

and yes, i read your profile

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

THIS IS WHY WE ARE HERE!
GOD WOULD NOT HAVE CONSIDERED SAVING THE PLANET WITHOUT WE SAVE THESE CHILDREN!

Trump supporter from Day One! USAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

YEs Yes Yes!!!!

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

I admit i did go back and re-read your profile. I do go back and re-read people's profile when i respond to their post. I'm weirdπŸ€ͺ

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

Guess I am as well! 🀣🀣🀣

(1) Show this thread

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

yes

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ‘Š

(1) Show this thread