Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Needed that 😎🙏

Amen !!!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

For we walk by faith, not by sight. ~ 2 Corinthians 5:7

Facts.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

19:01:21 12:10:91

Fauci.... might need a good read to REFLECT[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

https://nihrecord.nih.gov/sites/recordNIH/files/pdf/1991/NIH-Record-1991-12-10.pdf

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! TY🙏❤️🇺🇸

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

💯👊🏾spot on

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

My prayers have been soft voiced, but strong in belief. My soul has been in harmony with God. I know WE'VE GOT THIS.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

“...lean into Faith...”

I am so appreciative for this entire journey, it brought me back to my Faith, and strengthened my connection with my family. Thankful, standing strong, and ready to serve.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

once I came to a reasoning very similar to that, all dread left me, because someone much greater than any human has got this

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Awesome! Can be applied to lots of situations! THank you! Faith will get us through this rough patch!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

the truth cannot be unseen. i have no choice but to lean into the truth, it isnt easy, but it is easier than accepting a lie.

🙂Thank you. I needed that.

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

God is winning.💫⭐🌸🌼🌻🌺⚘🌹
It is done.