Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The anticipation is excruciating, but my faith is at an all time high!! Sending love your way! ❤️

In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication

Thanks! Good to see you.
Sending it back to you as well!

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Doing GREAT ✝️🙏✝️ Thank You for asking , Beautiful Sweetness 🥰😘 I 💖 All Ya'll

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

I was fine until I watched a couple videos tonight and I'm now hearing April 10th being thrown around. REALLY? I totally trust the plan, I know Trump is the President but I can't do the ups and downs on this electronic roller coaster for another month. At this point, my word is absolutely not credible to anyone and I'm looking and feeling like quite the fool. Again, I trust the plan but i need to do real life now. I've fought the battle for months and gave it my all. You can only cry wolf so many times. My attitude now is when it happens, it happens.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

Quit worrying about dates etc. Only a handful of people know the plan. And they aint talking. People are guessing. They have a better chance of knockin down a B-52 with a slingshot than guessing when anything is going to take place.

(1) Show this thread

Having a great week so far. The sun came out and cheered everybodybody up in town. How are are doing?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Calm, peaceful, READY. Love the vibe check xo

Just another day in what should already be paradise.

Honestly Kim... Im having a really tough time tonight. 😢 How can so many people not SEE what our politicians are doing to hurt us?! Im so upset and stressed at this moment. God please help us. Im usually positive about the Plan etc but Im having to fight back tears tonight. My heart hurts for our world.

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

Just have faith in God, He is here with all of us.When I get like that I meditate, when i first started, it was hard trying to get in the habit . I try to do aleast 10 min a day.I REALLY ENJOY IT NOW . Things are clearer , Beleive in God he is with us. Stay strong, you have support and you have friends. WWG1 WGA if you need someone to talk to just ask.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

What i have noticed in Canada, many do not speak about the atrocities but they are starting to wake up to it. Humanity will unite when they know about them harming human children. I do what Kim suggests, take a break and work on something creative. Also take a look on youtube for 432HZ relaxation music that you like. It helps calm things🕯

(3) Show this thread

Doing great! The movies getting good! Super excited and stocked up on popcorn! I hope you are well and appreciate you asling. 🐸🍿

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Good vibes only! 🕊️💖🌟(((HUG)))

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

That's my son in blue. I was shocked to see him here! He loves Trump, but is quiet because Hollywood ya know! ❤️

Vibes?

Hopeful

Despondent

Meh

Texas Family Man - Truth Seeker - Hoping to be the Light for those in the Dark 🔦 🇺🇸 ⛈ Telegram: https://t.me/officialmissinglinq

In response Cindy George to her Publication

You should add: Just chillin, enjoying the show
🍿 🎥

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Cindy George to her Publication

AWESOME !! I didnt see it listed. Thanksfor asking

(6) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Love it :)

(1) Show this thread

Feeling very at peace tonight. Hope you're doing good!! ❤🙏❤

Doing good Kim! Hope you are too🌻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

does kind of feel like that! ☺️👍🏼🍿🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

My vibes are GREAT!!! Now my husband, he's about to kick me out of the house🤣🤣🤣

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

🙋‍♀️Me too. Now they just laugh at me.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

count your blessings ladies, my [[[husband]]]
did kick me out of the house, seperated me from
my 2 1/2 year old daughter, and divorced me.

(2) Show this thread

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

Doing super Kim - would be doing AWESOME if this stupid sinus headache would break. :) Such is the life in 'seasonal sinus' season, eh?

I'm hanging in there. I've been up & down a lot, but right now I'm feeling pretty positive! Hope you're doing well! 😊

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

A little 3D here....

A little 4D there....

A little 5D everywhere.

Green eggs & ham, Corn I am.

Heh, heh...couldn't resist.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Hi Kim☀️Comfy. Calm. Ready:) Love the Vibe check ❤️

Fantastic thanks Kim😎Trusting The Plan!! 🙏💕

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Always great Kim. Thanks 😘

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Doing great Kim how are you?

In response Iam -JD to his Publication

I'm so good! Thanks for asking :)